I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu for the week of September 7 to September 9

Hi everyone...I am just letting you know that I will be leaving on Saturday, August 28, for a cruise to Alaska (yay!). Therefore, I will not be preparing meals for that following week. I will be returning on Labor day (Sep. 6) and will be back in full swing preparing meals that week. I will prepare meals for Tues, Wed, & Thurs of that week. Below is my menu for September 7-9. Thanks so much to all of you for your continued love and support. I will look forward to seeing everyone when we get back. Thanks again everyone!!

Tuesday, September 7
Cobb Salad Sandwich
Lemony Fruit Sald
A classic New Orleans sandwich meets California style for a super-size makeover everyone at the dinner table will love. A super yummy bleu-cheese infused mayo is just the right compliment. I know a lot of you are looking forward to this one. This is by far my most popular sandwich.

Wednesday, September 8
The Best BBQ Chicken Ever
Macaroni Salad
That's a big statement, but you have to try this. One bite and you won't want BBQ chicken any other way. You will BBQ this, but only to put the marks on the chicken. The recipe has me doing all the work for you. The chicken is cooked in the oven first, a dip in the sauce, and you grill it for less than 5 minutes at home.

Thursday, September 9
Chicken Parmesan
Pasta
Tender cutlets of chicken, lightly breaded with a super fresh sauce. Everything is homemade from the bread crumbs to the sauce.

I will post the menu for the week of September 13 to September 16 on the Monday that I get home.

No comments: