I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Computer Crash

My computer crashed last week. I have everything on it. All my recipes, pictures from the last 5 years, and all my scrapbook stuff. I am so awful about backing anything up. I never do it. I was afraid I lost everything, but I have the most amazing computer tech. His name is Nathan. He got the computer fixed in 2 days. He was able to save everything. He fixed the computer and made it a million times better. The price was amazing. He doesn't charge for diagnostic. He was so fair. I gave him my kid's computer to fix up. If you ever need computer work, he is the man to ask. He did such a great job, I told him he I was going to put him on my blog. I'm going to put his information on a sidebar, too. His number is 801-859-6493. If you have any question you can call him or email me at meagansmeals@q.com

No comments: