I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu for the week of August 23 to August 26

Monday, August 23
Chef Salad
Homemade Ranch Dressing and Croutons
Yummy Crusty Hard Rolls
This salad is loaded with meat and cheese. This is a meal in itself. Chef salad is always a favorite.

Tuesday, August 24
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
This is my husband's favorite side dish that I make. The pulled pork and coleslaw really compliment each other.

Wednesday, August 25
California Chicken Burger
Garden Salad with Ranch
This is a wonderful honey-lime chicken cutlet. The cutlet will be very tender and easy to cook. The burger comes with shredded lettuce, guacamole, and green onion mayo.

Thursday, August 26
Chicken Enchiladas
Toppings
Yes, these are my normal enchiladas.

No comments: