I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu for the week of August 9 to August 12

WOW summer is going so fast. I can't believe it is August. Starting this week, I am going to stop cooking on Friday. It's is such a busy day for everyone and I never have that many signed up. On average, I only have 3-4 picking up on Friday, and Monday thru Thursday, I have 13-14 picking up. I still have to cook and shop the same amount of time. From a cost stand point it just doesn't work, I'm only earning $2.00 an hour on Fridays. That being said, I will be open for special order, family functions, and small catering events. Prices start at $5 per person. So, please don't hesitate to ask if you are interested. Thank you everyone for all your support. Love, Meagan

Monday, August 9

Chinese Chicken Salad
Hard Roll

Tuesday, August 10
French Dip with Au Jus
Cole Slaw
Tender beef, melted cheese, and a drenching in flavorful au jus --what’s not to love? Unlike most french dips this sandwich is not filled with deli sliced meat, rather, lean beef that has been roasted to perfection and shredded.


Wednesday, August 11
Honey-Lime Chicken Fajitas
Grilled Guacamole
Spicy Lime Corn Dressing
These fajitas are hard to resist. The powerful marinade of lime juice and honey gives the chicken tons of flavor. I'll do everything but grill the chicken. If you want me to grill them for you let me know.

Thursday, August 12
Teriyaki Steak
White Rice
Fortune Cookies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.