I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Menu for the week of August 2 to August 6

Monday, August 2
BLT Salad
I love the idea of changing a favorite sandwich into a salad. All of the sandwiches ingredients are here, including the bread, but in JUMBO crouton form. The salad comes with a wonderful creamy basil dressing. This is an outstanding salad.


Tuesday, August 3
Parmesan Chicken Sandwich
Macaroni Salad
This sandwich has been created out of necessity. My normal chicken Parmesan is one of my most popular meals. So, I decided to try a sandwich.

Wednesday, August 4
Pimiento Cheese Burger
Baked Beans
This is not a fast food burger, but a work of art. With baked beans it makes a perfect pair.


Thursday, August 5
Enchilada Lasagna
Toppings
This is a wonderful combination of my chicken enchiladas,
barbacoa sweet pork and pork burritos. It is such a fun meal.

Friday, August 6
I will not be cooking for this day. I have a wedding.

No comments: