I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Menu for the week of September 13 to September 16

Monday, September 13
Shredded Barbacoa Sweet Pork Salad
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Several people have told me this is even better then Cafe Rio's. Maybe, it's just because the price is right and you get a lot more.

Tuesday, September 14
California Bagel
Potato Salad
A west coast favorite. This sandwich has it all: roast turkey, bacon, avocado, and an outstanding mayonnaise. All served on a sesame seed bagel to set it apart.

Wednesday, September 15
Southwestern Salad with a Grilled Quesadillas
Chipotle Ranch
I know these are two things you wouldn't normally put together. The combination might be a little unconventional, but it tastes great. You will be grilling the cheese quesadillas at home. Let me know if you want the regular ranch dressing or the chipotle ranch.

Thursday, September 16
Pork Burritos
Toppings
I have made this before. Everyone really likes this recipe. It is very popular.

No comments: