I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menu for the week of September 27 to September 30

Monday, September 27
That Good Salad
Hard Rolls
What a wonderful name for a salad. This is really it's name. It's my nephew's favorite. He will ask me to make it. It is really good. The dressing is a wonderful poppy seed vinaigrette.

Tuesday, September 28
Buffalo Chicken "French Dip" Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
The classic Buffalo wings made into a sandwich but with the classic French dip style. The dipping sauce is made of the Hot Wing Sauce, so the hot is all in the dip.

Wednesday, September 29
Honey-Lime Chicken Fajitas
Grilled Guacamole
Spicy Lime Corn Dressing
These fajitas are hard to resist. The powerful marinade of lime juice and honey gives the chicken tons of flavor. I'll do everything but grill the chicken. If you want me to grill them for you let me know.

Thursday, September 30
Enchilada Lasagna
Toppings
This is a wonderful combination of my chicken enchiladas,
barbacoa sweet pork and pork burritos. It is such a fun meal.

No comments: