I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Menu for the week of May 3 to May 7

Monday, May 3
Southwestern Chopped Salad
Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Salad greens with tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, corn, black beans and tortilla strips tossed in a Chipotle Ranch dressing, and then topped with diced chicken, black olives, avocado, cheese and more tortilla strips. Yummy!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 4
Chicken Fried Rice
Spring Rolls
Spring rolls are one of my favorites. I love making them lots of fun.

Wednesday, May 5
Honey-Lime Chicken Fajitas
Roasted Salsa Verde Sauce
Spicy Lime corn Dressing
These fajitas are hard to resist. The powerful marinade of lime juice and honey gives the chicken tons of flavor. I'll do everything but grill the chicken. Let me know if you want me to cook.

Thursday, May 6
Baked Spaghetti
Bread Twists
A fun twist on a classic dish. The bread twists are soooo good!!!!

Friday, May 7
Italian Steak Sandwich on Ciabatta Roll
With Roasted Pepper Mayo
Grape Salad
This sandwich is a little like Tuscany in a roll. Steak, fresh herbs, and an outstading mayo-What could be better? The grape salad is wonderful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meagan,
Sorry I haven't ordered for awhile, my husband has been helping out. Can I order mon May 3, and tues May 4th. On mon, will you leave the dressing on the side, I won't get it from my mom until tues afternoon. Thanks so Much, Kim Metcalf

Meagan Nielson said...

I've got you marked down. I will leave the dressing on the side. Thanks so much Kim.

Sue Smith said...

We really appreciate you and all your wonderful cooking skills...you are the best!!
Sue

Melanie said...

For lunch tomorrow to have left over southwest salad. LOVED IT! :) Still working on making the impossible decision as to what to order next week. :)

Thanks!!!

Melanie

Krista said...

Baked Spaghetti and Bread twists is by far my favorite meal I have ordered, both of my children loved it (that is a miracle), I had two bowls and am eating it now for lunch! Thank You!

Traci said...

Meagan,
That grape salad was yummy.
Thanks again,
Traci