I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu for the week of April 19 to April 21

This week I will be out of town for a family wedding. So, I won't be cooking for Thursday and Friday. I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for trying the new menu items. Everyone has been so wonderful. It's been fun making the new recipes. I am going to get rid of the soups on Wednesday. No one wants to eat hot soup on a hot day. I am going to replace it with BBQ. I have had a lot of request for this. I will prepare the food and you can grill it yourself at home. If you can't BBQ at home or don't want to just let me know and I'll cook it for you. Thanks, Meagan

Monday April 19

Chicken Caesar Salad with a Creamy Caesar Dressing
Homemade Croutons
Hard Roll
This salad is definitely a meal with a wonderful creamy Caesar dressing that isn't overpowering.

Tuesday April 20
Cheese Mushroom Stuffed Ravioli with Marsala Cream Sauce
Garlic Parmesan Crustinis
Ravioli filled with tender mushrooms and melted cheese, then topped with Marsala cream sauce.

Wednesday April 21
Pimiento Cheese and Bacon Burger
Baked Beans
To inaugurate the grilling season this year, don't throw just a plain old burger on the fire. This is not a fast food burger, but a work of art. With baked beans it makes a perfect pair.

3 comments:

Janel said...

We absolutely loved the burgers this week. Yummmmm!

Janel

Maria O'Mara said...

We love to do the grilling. Its fun!
Maria O'Mara

Andrea Kesler said...

HOLY DELICIOUS SALAD!!!!

Andrea Kesler