I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day is next Sunday!


Valentine's Day is just around the corner. It is on Sunday this year, so I won't be making a meal. I do have a couple of options for your sweetheart. The first option is chocolate cake and 8 hand dipped strawberries. Here are pictures of my cake and dipped strawberries. (Photographs courtesy of Emily Burr. She is amazing.) The cake is very moist with a milk chocolate fudge like frosting with lots of chocolate curls. Pick up will be on Saturday and the cost is $12 for both the cake and strawberries. Orders will need to be in by Friday at noon.

The other option is a gift certificate. The gift certificate can be for any amount.
Instead of your sweetheart cooking let me do the work. The gift certificates can be redeemed at anytime and for any meal. Whatever your sweetheart needs or wants. Gift certificate orders need to be in by Friday at noon, as well. Pick up will be on Saturday, also. Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Melanie Klingler said...

The strawberries were amazing! Thank you! If you do them again, count me in! :)
--Melanie