I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

GOOD NEWS

I have some good news everybody...after going through the learning curve a little bit and learning the ins and outs of my recipes, I am opening back up for anyone and everyone who wants to sign up. I think I can handle a little more. So if you know anyone who might be interested let them know. You can earn a free dessert. Thanks to all of you that have ordered on any level. I wouldn't be here without any of you. Thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meagan,
I would like to sign up for meals. I will have my Mom (Vicki Hancock) pick them up for me since I live in Sandy, if you still have space. I have tried several meals and really enjoyed them. Just let me know if this will work for you. My email is camnkim@comcast.net
Thanks, Kim Metcalf