I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Menu for the week of February 15 to February 19

Monday February 15
Beef Chili with Toppings
Homemade Scones with Honey Butter

Tuesday February 16
Glazed Chicken Breast with Cranberry Sauce
Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
(The Chicken Cordon Blues-As you can see, the glazed chicken is replacing the chicken cordon bleu. I just can't make it cost effective and maintain quality at the same time. I know that this was a favorite among many. I feel bad. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.)
(Suggested Sides: Salad and Vegetable)

Wednesday February 17
Chicken Noodle Soup
Homemade Rolls

Thursday February 18
Shredded Pork Burrito
Toppings

Friday February 19
Shepherd's Pie
Homemade Rolls
(Suggested Sides: Salad)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meagan,

I want the full size meals. For the next week I would like to order Monday and Wednesday (the 15th and 17th). I will have my mom (Vicki Hancock) bring money with her when she does her regular ordering. Thanks so much, I love to cook, but with 3 kids and being 6 months pregnant, your meals are a blessing for us!!

Thanks Kim Metcalf

Meagan Nielson said...

Hi Kim. I'm happy you are ordering, that's great. I just sent you an email regarding your order. Thanks again, and I'm glad to be able to help you out.

Maria O'Mara said...

Hey, Meagan. Next week's menu looks amazing, again! We like the glazed chicken just as must as the cordon bleu, so it's all good for us.

-Maria