I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Well, week one is over. WOW!!!! I want to say thank you to everyone who ordered. Everyone was just wonderful. I am humbled by all your support. I can’t express how much it means to me. I appreciate everyone’s comments. I received some much-needed feedback.

I met some new friends this week. I can’t believe how fast and how far word has spread. Most, if not all of my advertising will be thru word of mouth. I have quite a few customers who are well on their way to a free dessert. Thank you for helping spread the word. You are the best.

My husband was wonderful. I don’t know what I would do with out him. My kids were unbelievably helpful and supportive. I’m excited for this coming week’s menu. This has been a great adventure and I am LOVING it. Thank you each and everyone for making my first week such a great success.

Thank You!!! Meagan

No comments: