I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Menu for the week of January 4 to January 10

I hope everyone had a wonderful, stress free Christmas. We had a wonderful day relaxing with our family. This year just flew by. The week of Christmas was just crazy. We decided to do our neighbor's gifts closer to New Years Eve. We are so lucky to live in this neighborhood. We are blessed with so many families that we love. We look forward to making their treats and delivering them.

I really struggled with this week's menu. I couldn't find anything for the Friday meal. I spent three hours going through cookbooks. Nothing went with the other meals. Finally, I decided to lighten things up with a salad. Christian Bos asked Garrett if I was going to make this, but in a sandwich. I know what a lot of you are thinking: I hate Caesar. It's full of anchovies and is way too garlicky. Let me assure you that this isn't the case here. It is a creamy dressing, so tons of flavor, just not the flavor of overpowering garlic and NO anchovies. I hope everyone will give it a try before they turn up their noses and say yuck.

Monday, January 4
Meatloaf
Twice Baked Potatoes
(Suggested Sides: Vegetable, Salad and Roll)

Tuesday, January 5
Chicken Marsala
Buttered Egg Noodles
(Suggested Side: Salad and Vegetable)

Wednesday, January 6
Loaded Bake Potato Soup
Homemade Rolls

Thursday, January 7 (1 Openings)
Manicotti
Garlic French Bread
(Suggested Sides: Salad)

Friday, January 8 (3 Openings)
Creamy Caesar Chicken Salad
with Homemade Croutons
Homemade Rolls

No comments: