I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (UPDATED)

I'm going to do something different. I'm not doing an entree for Christmas Eve.
You make the entree (ham, turkey or roast) and I will make the sides. That
way I do lot of the work. We can arrange special pickup times to help coordinate your meal whether at your house or somewhere else. The cost and serving sizes are still the same. If you need quotes for larger group just email and let me know how many. Orders must be received and paid in full by Monday, December 21st. Everything is made from scratch. For example- The stuffing: I use white and wheat bread. I cut up the loaves and dry the bread. I make a chicken vegetable stock. I saute onions, celery and fresh sage. Then everything is mixed together and baked. It takes a lot of time make everything this way. So, I really need the orders in early. That way everything can be organized.

Thursday 24th-Christmas Eve

For your Christmas Eve dinner you can have your choice of any three sides:
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Mashed Garlic Red Potatoes
Homemade Rolls (Full order 12 rolls, half order 6 rolls)
Homemade Stuffing (bread not cornbread)
Maple Yams with Cranberry Topping
Cranberry Citrus Relish
Cheesy Vegetables (fresh steamed carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower)

I have had a few people ask about just getting rolls. I can do a dozen rolls for $3.00. You can pick them up already bake and ready to eat. Or if you want to bring me your cookie sheets, after the dough raises twice,(I always let my rolls raise twice) I will shape them on the cookie sheets. You can take them home and let them rise and then bake them yourself. There is nothing better than rolls right out of the oven.

Friday 25th-Christmas Day
For your Christmas Breakfast:
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls (12 rolls, refrigerated overnight and you
bake that morning)
Fresh Seasonal Fruit

If you have any questions or comments email at:
meagansmeals@q.com or call me at 955-1845

No comments: