I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Contest-Winner

I wanted to announce a new contest. Sometime in the next two weeks, I will prepare my 100th meal. For the customer who picks up the 100th meal, they will receive a free chocolate cake. I have a wonderful recipe for chocolate cake. Is there anything better than chocolate cake? well…free chocolate cake. Every day, pickup is different, so it will be exciting to see just what day it happens and who will be the winner. So sign up and you might just enjoy chocolate cake with your dinner.

And we have a winner. Mika Lindquest was the winner of the chocolate cake. Congratulation. More contest will be going on, so don't forget to check the blog.

No comments: