I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week of July 4

Hi Everyone,

For the week of July 4, I am not going to be preparing meals. After speaking with several of you, its looking like the vast majority of all of my customers are going to be out of town or taking a extra day or two beyond the 4th of July holiday. I know that last year, it was a super quiet week also. I will be back at full steam on Monday the 11th. I will have that blog posted around the 5th or 6th. Thanks everyone and I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday. Just so you know, that week that I start back, I will include a couple of my most popular summer menu items. The cobb salad sandwiches, and also the southwestern eggrolls. Also, in the immediate future, I will be introducing a handful of new summer recipes that I am very excited about. See you soon!! HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!



No comments: