I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Menu for the week of June 13 to June 15

I am leaving Thursday open for now and may or may not cook on this day. As I stated in a prior post, Thursday's last summer, were very small ordering days regardless of the menu item. This past Thursday was no exception. I may add an item after I speak to several of you, but for now, I am not putting anything on the menu for Thursday. Check back often to see if that changes. Thanks, Meagan

Monday, June 13
Chef Salad
Homemade Ranch Dressing and Croutons
Yummy Crusty Hard Rolls
This salad is loaded with meat and cheese. This is a meal in itself. Chef salad is always a favorite.

Tuesday, June 14
Pimiento Cheese and Bacon Burger
Baked Beans
This is not a fast food burger, but a work of art. With baked beans it makes a perfect pair.

Wednesday, June 15
Chicken Caesar Salad Sandwich
Lemony Fruit Salad

No comments: