I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Menu for the week of June 6 to June 9

Hi Everyone,
Here is the menu for next week. I am making the official switch to the summer menu. To start off, I will do the usual 4-day week (M-Th). There is a fairly good chance that I will move back to a 3-day week during the summer months. I did some research from last summer and noticed that as a general rule, Thursdays were very small ordering days regardless of the menu item. I realize that summers are hectic for everyone and I think a lot of the time, people were getting ready to leave town and such for the weekend. I will watch closely and see how it goes for the first little bit and then make a decision. If I did go to the 3 day week it would be Mon, Tue, Wed. Thanks and I am excited for the new menu. Change is always good. Next go around, I'll have pictures and descriptions. For those of you that are new to the summer menu, Wednesday is grill day. I do everything but grill the meat. You can take it home and grill it at your house. If you need me to grill it for you, just let me know. If you have any suggestions or ideas for meals I would LOVE some input. When it comes to the summer menu, I have a hard time knowing what everyone will want. Last summer's menu was super successful, but I am always open to suggestions. If you have any questions, just ask. Thank you, Meagan


Monday, June 6
BLT Salad
I love the idea of changing a favorite sandwich into a salad. All of the sandwiches ingredients are here, including the bread, but in JUMBO crouton form. The salad comes with a wonderful creamy basil dressing. This is an outstanding salad.


Tuesday, June 7
Chinese Chicken Salad
Hard Roll

Wednesday, June 8
Honey-Lime Chicken Fajitas
Grilled Guacamole
Spicy Lime Corn Dressing
These fajitas are hard to resist. The powerful marinade of lime juice and honey gives the chicken tons of flavor. I'll do everything but grill the chicken. If you want me to grill them for you let me know.

Thursday, June 9
Enchilada Lasagna
Toppings
This is a wonderful combination of my chicken enchiladas, barbacoa sweet pork and pork burritos. It is such a fun meal.

No comments: