I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Day is coming soon!!!!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. It is on Monday this year. I am offering a treat for your sweetheart. A chocolate cake and 10 hand dipped chocolate strawberries. Here are pictures of my cake and dipped strawberries. (Photographs courtesy of Emily Burr. She's amazing.) The cake is very moist with a milk chocolate fudge like frosting with lots of chocolate curls. There are two options for pick-up. I'm sure a lot of you will celebrate on Saturday the 12th, I will do a pick-up on that day at 3 pm. The other option is at the regular pick-up time on Monday the 14th. The cost is $15 for one cake and 10 strawberries. All orders will need to be in by no later than Thursday the 10th by 7pm.







2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I wish we weren't going to be out of town for this. I've heard your chocolate cake is amazing! j

Meagan Nielson said...

Jenna,
I will try to do the cake another time. Have fun on your vacation. Be safe, Meagan