I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Menu for the week of February 8 to Febraury 10

Monday, February 7
Shredded Pork Burritos
I have made this before. Everyone really likes this recipe. It is very popular.

Tuesday, February 8
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Fried Tortilla Strips
Jalapenos and Cilantro
This soup is a new recipe. If you liked my Chipotle Ranch this is the soup for you. Just enough chipotle to add flavor and not take your head off. I'll be sending home some jalapeño and cilantro separate for those of you who want it.

Wednesday, February 9
Roasted Chicken with Late-Summer Vegetables
Pan Sauce
I have found, with some trial and error, that the dark meat chicken works MUCH better with this recipe. The chicken stay moist and tender and has a ton more flavor than white meat. The vegetables are wonderful. The pan sauce finishes it off beautifully.

Thursday, February 10
Beef Bolognese
Creamy Polenta
Yes, it is the polenta. After much begging and pleading I am putting it back on the menu. I only served the polenta with the bolognese one time. I took it off the menu, but because of MANY requests it's back on. Bolognese and polenta are a prefect pair.

No comments: