I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Menu for the week of November 22 to November 23

Hi Everyone. Here is the menu for Thanksgiving week. I will be preparing meals for Monday the 22nd and Tuesday the 23rd of this week. After talking with several of you, it looks like a lot of you will be leaving town Wednesday or having family come to your home for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I will send out my usual Friday email that week. Thanks again and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Monday, November 22
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
This is my husband's favorite side dish that I make. The pulled pork and coleslaw really compliment each other.

Tuesday, November 23
Lasagna Soup
Garlic Bread
A lot of you have asked when this soup was coming back. I think it will be a great for Thanksgiving week. It is so different from Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments: