I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Menu for the week of November 15 to November 18

Monday, November 15
Sesame Chicken with Sauce
White Rice
Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
Sesame chicken is a Chinese takeout favorite. Everyone seems to crave these crispy pieces of chicken tossed in a delicious sweet sesame sauce topped with sesame seeds and green onion.

Tuesday, November 16
Homemade Tortellini Soup
Bread

Wednesday, November 17
Cannelloni
Garlic Bread
One great-tasting filling, two simple sauces (a bechamel and red sauce), and a pillow-light texture--all rolled into one perfect dish!!!! This meal was very popular.

Thursday, November 18
Irish Brisket with Horseradish Sauce
Sauteed Cabbage
For those of you who haven't tried this, I want you to forget all your pre-conceived ideas about corned beef.
This is probably my signature meal. It is tender corned-beef brisket along with delicious sauteed cabbage.
This has has become probably the overall favorite meal that I prepare. If you say "Oh, I don't like corned beef
and I don't like cabbage" Just give me one chance to convert you, you will be glad you did. It is served with
a super yummy horseradish sauce that is the perfect compliment.

No comments: