I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Friday, November 26, 2010

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY !!!

Wow, it just doesn't seem like it has been a year since Meagan's Meals started. Where does the time go? I am so grateful to all of you for your continued love and support. It has really given me the boost to keep at this. I so enjoy it. There is nothing I would rather be doing. To "celebrate" this anniversary, I am having a little contest. When you come next week, I will have a little jar and you will write on a piece of paper how many meals you think have gone out the door in the last year. The person that comes the closest wins a free full meal and a free dessert of their choice. Thanks again!! You will have all week next week to enter. It should be fun. You can vote once per day but you have to pick up a meal to vote. So, you could have up to 4 chances to win.

No comments: