I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu for the week of June 14 to June 18

Monday, June 14
BLT Salad
I love the idea of changing a favorite sandwich into a salad. All of the sandwiches ingredients are here, including the bread, but in crouton form. The salad comes with a wonderful creamy basil dressing. This is an outstanding salad

Tuesday, June 15
Baked Spaghetti
Bread Twists
A fun twist on a classic dish. The bread twists are soooo good!!!!
This item was a HUGE hit the last time.

Wednesday, June 16
Pimiento Cheese and Bacon Burger
Baked Beans
This is not a fast food burger, but a work of art. With baked beans it makes a perfect pair.

Thursday, June 17
Enchilada Lasagna
Toppings
This is a wonderful combination of my chicken enchiladas,
barbacoa sweet pork and pork burritos. It is such a fun meal.

Friday, June 18

French Dip with Au Jus
Cole Slaw
Tender beef, melted cheese, and a drenching in flavorful au jus --what’s not to love? Unlike most french dips this sandwich is not filled with deli sliced meat, rather, lean beef that has been roasted to perfection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meagan
I would like to order on monday and tuesday.(This is an odd request, but can you reduce the amount of meat in the baked spaghetti?). THanks!! I will mail you a check. thanks! Kim Metcalf

Meagan said...

Hi Kim,
I sent you an email about this. I have you marked down. Thanks so much. Meagan