I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu for the week of June 21 to June 25

I am going to change Tuesday to a sandwich day. I have a lot of sandwich recipes. Everyone keeps asking when their favorite is coming back. Right now it will take around two months to run through all the different sandwiches. Let me know how this is working for you. I always love comments. Thanks for everything.

Monday, June 21

Southwestern Chopped Salad
Chipotle Ranch Dressing (if you want regular ranch let me know)
This is different from the salad we had two weeks ago. Salad greens with tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, corn, black beans, diced chicken, black olives, avocado, cheese and tortilla strips. Top it all with a Chipotle Ranch dressing. Yummy!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 22
Philly Steak Sandwiches
Lemony Fruit Salad

Wednesday, June 23
Honey-Lime Chicken Fajitas
Grilled Guacamole
Spicy Lime Corn Dressing
These fajitas are hard to resist. The powerful marinade of lime juice and honey gives the chicken tons of flavor. I'll do everything but grill the chicken. If you want me to grill them for you let me know.

Thursday, June 24
Cheese Ravioli with Marsala Cream Sauce
Garlic Parmesan Crustinis
Ravioli filled with cheese, then topped with Marsala cream sauce. The crustinis are wonderful.

Friday, June 25
Meatballs Subs
Potato Salad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meagan,
I would like to order monday's salad for next week, with regular ranch dressing. That will put us even since we had to cancel this monday. Thanks! Kim

Meagan said...

Sounds good. I'll put you down. Thanks Kim