I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Menu for the week of June 7 to June 11

Monday, June 7
That Good Salad
Marinade Flank Steak
What a wonderful name for a salad. This is really it's name. It's my nephew's favorite. He will ask me to make it. It is really good. The dressing is a wonderful vinaigrette.

Tuesday, June 8
Pork Burritos
Toppings
I have made this before. Everyone really liked this recipe. It was very popular.

Wednesday, June 9
Southwestern Salad with a Grilled Quesadillas
I know these are two things you wouldn't normally put together. The combination might be a little unconventional, but it tastes great. You will be grilling the cheese quesadillas at home. Let me know if you want the regular ranch dressing or the chipotle ranch.

Thursday, June 10
Cannelloni
Garlic Bread
One great-tasting filling, two simple sauces (a bachamel and red sauce), and a pillow-light texture--all rolled into one perfect dish!!!! This meal was very popular. I am going to use crepes instead of manicotti noodles. It is wonderful with the crepes.

Friday, June 11
Hawaiian Chicken Salad Sandwich
Macaroni Salad
This is a fun twist on chicken salad. The pesto-mayo salad dressing uses the wonderful taste from Hawaii. A sweet pineapple salsa brings this dish together.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's pretty sad when reading your menus actually cheers me up! I really think it releases serotonin (or whatever that is) that makes me happy! Between knowing that I'm going to have yummy food and that YOU are going to make it for me just really makes my day! :)
Melanie