I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Menu for the week of April 5 to April 9

Since the menus are all new, I'm going to add a little more information about each. If you have any questions, please let me know. I really need some input on the blog comments for the New Menu. It's about grilling. It is right below this post. So, please take a minute and let me know what you think.

Monday, April 5
Chef Salad
Homemade Ranch Dressing and Croutons
Yummy Crusty Hard Rolls
This salad is loaded with meat and cheese. This is a meal in itself. Chef salad is always a favorite.

Tuesday, April 6
Chicken Breast with Light Cream Sauce over Penne Pasta
EVERYONE loved this meal. I had a lot of comments on how good this was.

Wednesday, April 7
Homemade Tortellini Soup
Subtle Garlic Parmesan Crustini Bread
Yes, I will be making the tortellini from scratch. This is fun twist on a classic Italian dish.

Thursday, April 8
Tomato and Cream Sauce over Farfalle (Bowtie) Pasta
Mild Italian Sausage
Shaved Parmesan Cheese
Not your everyday boring pasta. This is my favorite pasta dish. It's very unique.

Friday, April 9
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Cole Slaw
This is my husband's favorite side dish that I make. The pulled pork and coleslaw really compliment each other.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So I've been told by my family that I am to order the chinese chicken salad and teriyaki steak EVERYTIME you offer it. ;) It's amazing. My husband said, "Meagan definitely has a talent for cooking!"

Thank you for that talent....especially in my hurried life. Dinner is EASY!

Big huge hugs,

Melanie :)

Lori said...

Tonight’s pulled pork sandwiches were very good and we also loved the coleslaw. Next time, I’ll order a meal and a half. – Lori