I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Menu

Spring is finally here. I'm so excited. Here is how the new menu will work. Scroll down just a bit to see the actual menu items from Mar 29-April 2.

Monday-Salad Day
Someone asked for the salads on Monday, so they could order extra for the rest of the week. Let me know if you want to do this, because if the ingredients are stored separate they stay fresh longer.

Tuesday- Miscellaneous

Wednesday-Soup Day
The soups are going to be lighter.

Thursday-Pasta Day

Friday- Sandwich Day
I am going to offer sandwiches on Friday with a salad. A lot of customers asked to do the sandwiches on Friday, so they can eat them at sometime during the weekend. With the spring and summer being so busy it will help to have a meal that will travel to the ballpark, a picnic, or a family reunion. The sandwiches and salads will all work with this idea. For the warm sandwiches just warm them in the oven before you go. Put them in a cooler and the will stay warm, just keep the lid shut. Put the salads in a different cooler, to keep it cold. And your ready to eat anywhere at anytime.

I'm so excited. As the spring turns to summer, I will use the fresh ingredients. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to cook. I love suggestions. Please pass on the word if you know anyone who might be interested. I have a few more spots. Don't forget the free desserts.
Thank you for your support. You are all so wonderful.
Thank you, Meagan

3 comments:

Donna&Ed Cybulski said...

The food is so great!!
I "love" the pasta dishes.
Now my husband wants to choose,
so we are trying meat loaf tonight.
The meals feed us two nights.
Knowing how much prparation and
love is put into the meals, make it all the more delicious.
Thank you.
Ed and Donna Cybuski

Mommy O'Mara said...

I can't wait. This looks wonderful! Have you thought about any meals where we can grill the meat outside ourselves?

Meagan Nielson said...

Maria,
I have been thinking about doing this. I think I can make it work. We love to grill. I have a lot of wonderful recipes. I think the only way they will work is if you cook them at home on the grill. Everyone likes their meat cooked to different degrees of doneness. A lot of the recipes have a lot of prep. I would love to know how everyone feels about this. I really need your input. Leave a comment or email me your thoughts. Thanks for bringing up this topic, Maria.
Meagan