I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Monday, September 26
Enchilada Lasagna
Toppings

I love getting creative in my cooking. For this dish, I get to reach into some of my favorite meals, use a variety of my favorite processes, cross over two continents to combine two cultures, and create a delicious, fun dish. I start by flavoring my meat as if I'm making my Shredded Pork Burritos, using the same technique I use for my Barbacoa Sweet Pork. The result being perfectly seasoned, tender, scrumptious pork. Then, I make the same enchilada sauce that I use in my Chicken Enchiladas. I take these traditionally "Mexican" ingredients and head on over to Italy where I layer and bake them like a traditional lasagna. So much fun!

Tuesday, September 27
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
Salad Greens with an Orange Vinaigrette
Hard Roll

Picture in your mind a child that refuses to eat anything you put in front of them. You'll probably have to think of the neighbor's child because I'm sure that none of you encounter this at your house. Just indulge me. Then, picture putting a meal in front of you that they not only eat - down to the last bite - but actually ask for more. They may even like it so much that they actually pick bites off other people's plates. This is that meal! I create a simple but tangy marinade for the chicken breasts using a ton of citrus: lemon, lime, orange, and a touch of honey. When you grill it up, it turns out juicy and so full of flavor. I pair this chicken with a simple salad with an orange vinaigrette and a hard roll. Fabulous!

Wednesday, September 28
Meatball Subs
Potato Salad

These sandwiches are stuffed with immense, juicy, flavorful meatballs and savory mozzarella cheese. I like to serve these sandwiches warm so the cheese melts and envelops each meatball. Then, I douse the meat and cheese in my fresh and fabulous, homemade marinara sauce. The flavors fuse beautifully to provide the perfect combination of flavors in every bite. Served with a side of my homemade potato salad, this meal is the perfect introduction to Summer!

No comments: