I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Menu for the week of August 9 to August 11

Tuesday, August 9
BBQ Country Style Pork Rib
Baked Beans
This will be for the grill. The meat will already be cooked. All you will need to do is put the ribs on the grill with the BBQ sauce to finish it off. These ribs are the boneless country style ribs not the rack style ribs.

Wednesday, August 10
Chicken Cordon Bleu Salad
Honey Mustard Dressing
Rolls
I am going to deconstruct Chicken Cordon Bleu and make it into a salad. It will have everything that came with my Chicken Cordon Bleu but in an outstanding salad.

Thursday, August 11

Turkey and Cranberry Wrap
Potato Salad
Turkey and cranberries is just one combination that makes this flavorful, satisfying wrap work. I start with turkey tenderloin, my wonderful cranberry relish, (yes, the one that comes with the glazed chicken.) Add some salad greens, apple for crunch, and finish it off with cheeses.

No comments: