I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Menu for the week of January 3 to January 4

As you can see, it's another short week. I have to go to Phoenix on Wednesday and won't get back until late Sunday. Hopefully, everything will be back to business as usual after this trip. I hope everyone is have a wonderful holiday season. Thank you for all you do, Meagan.

Monday, January 3
Glazed Chicken Breast
Cranberry Sauce
Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday, January 4
Corn Chowder
Bread
A great "not too heavy" chowder. Made with sweet white corn. A touch of bacon finishes off this meal.

Look to the right, I update my kid's pictures. The older pictures were almost 4 years old. Marti has been bugging me to change it forever. I can't believe how fast time goes by. They are getting so old. Love you three, Meagan

No comments: