I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Menu for the week of December 29 to December 30

Wednesday, December 29
Manicotti
French Bread
Wonderful hand-rolled pasta with a homemade tomato sauce. Outstanding.

Thursday, December 30
Meatloaf
Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
I am changing up this meal a little. Instead of the Twice Baked Potatoes, I am going to put the meatloaf with Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes. I will put the Twice Baked Potatoes with something else. This meat loaf has become such a popular dish, that I really can't manage both the meatloaf and the twice baked on the same day, both dishes are very labor intensive and it is very difficult to be able to do them both. I will figure out a good main dish that the twice baked will complement well.

No comments: