I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Menu for the week of December 13 to December 16

I have made it one time through most of the winter meals. I am going to work in some of the heartier summer meals into the rotation. They will help balance out my menu. Right now it takes about seven weeks to go through the winter menu. With the addition of the heartier summer meals added it will take nine to ten weeks for a complete menu rotation. There is good and bad news. The good is you won't get tired of eating the same thing over and over. The bad is if you really like something, it will take a while to come back around. I want to thank everyone again for all your support. I have the most wonderful customers. I am so grateful that you let me cook for you. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Thank you, Meagan

Monday, December 13

Beef Bolognese with Penne Pasta
Garlic Bread
This hearty meat sauce is the definition of old world Italian food. Served with noodles. It is a very earthy and satisfying dish.

Tuesday, December 14
Chicken Noodle Soup
Bread

Wednesday, December 15
Roasted Chicken with Late-Summer Vegetables
Pan Sauce
I have found, with some trial and error, that the dark meat chicken works MUCH better with this recipe. The chicken stay moist and tender and has a ton more flavor than white meat. The vegetables are wonderful. The pan sauce finishes it off beautifully.

Thursday, December 16
Pork Burritos
Toppings
I have made this before. Everyone really liked this recipe. It was very popular.

No comments: