I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Menu for the week of October 25 to October 28

Monday, October 25
Shepherd's Pie
Rolls
I tried this recipe out in February. It was one of my favorite new recipes to cook. I didn't get any feed-back (good or bad) on it. Eric loved it and thought it should go on the regular menu, but with the no feed-back it wasn't put on the menu. Fast forward 7 months, everyone who got it way back in February has asked why it wasn't put on the menu. I guess it was a hit after all. Truly, it is amazing. I slow-cook the roast beef and vegetables until they are absolutely tender. Is there anything better than homemade mashed potatoes? They top this wonderful dish with a touch of cheese. Homemade rolls finish off this meal.

Tuesday, October 26
Chicken Marsala
Lightly Buttered Egg Noodles
Tender chicken cutlets are lightly breaded. Served with lightly buttered egg noodles with a traditional Marsala sauce. This was wildly popular last winter.

Wednesday, October 27
Corn Chowder
Homemade Rolls
A great "not too heavy" chowder. Made with sweet white corn. A touch of bacon finishes off this meal.

Thursday, October 28
Manicotti
Garlic French Bread
Wonderful hand-rolled pasta with a homemade tomato sauce. Outstanding.

No comments: