I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Menu for the week of November 1 to November 4

I hate doing the descriptions for the meals, I'm not very creative that way. Maybe I will let you do the descriptions after you try the meal. If you have any questions or wonder what something is, just ask. I am really enjoying the fall and winter meals. I hope you are too. Thanks for letting me cook for you, Meagan

Monday, November 1

Meatloaf
Twice Baked Potatoes

Tuesday, November 2
Chicken Noodle Soup
Rolls

Wednesday, November 3
Spaghetti Marinara and Meatballs
Garlic Bread


Thursday, November 4
Glazed Chicken Breast
Cranberry Sauce
Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes

No comments: