I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Menu for the week of October 14 to October 20

Tuesday, October 16
Spaghetti Marinara and Meatballs
Garlic Bread

This traditional Italian meal is made with my homemade marinara sauce and topped with large, juicy meatballs. Using a variety of tomatoes and herbs, the sauce simmers slowly to create a light, sweet sauce that compliments the meat perfectly. This dish is served over noodles with a side of my subtle, succulent garlic bread, gently broiled to create a crunchy outside and soft interior. Add a green salad to complete the meal.

Thursday, October 18
Chicken Noodle Soup
Bread

The base for this chunky soup is a boneless, skinless chicken breast and flavorful chicken broth. Then, I pack the pot with gorgeous vegetables: onions, carrots, celery, basil, peas, and corn. I finish it off with big, thick noodles. The perfect comfort food!

No comments: