I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Menu for the week of August 20 to August 26

Hi Everyone,
After much trial and error, I have finally figured out my schedule.  Thank you so much for working with me.  I will be cooking every Tuesday and Thursday for the rest of the summer.  If I have conflicts I will move one of the days to Wednesday.  I will try to have the next week's blog posted by the Thursday prior to that week.  Thank you so much for all your patience.  Meagan
  

Tuesday, August 21
Parmesan Chicken Sandwich
Green Salad with Ranch

My traditional Chicken Parmesan has been one of my most popular Winter menu items. So, out of necessity, I decided to turn it into a sandwich. You'll find the same tender cutlets of chicken, breaded in my homemade bread crumbs, and baked to crisp, moist perfection. I top it with mozzarella cheese that melts its way around the chicken. Finally, I add my homemade marinara sauce and place it on a soft bun. I serve this decadent sandwich with a light, crisp green salad with my homemade ranch dressing.

Thursday, August 23
That Good Salad
Homemade Rolls
My nephew penned the name for this salad. He always asks me to make it, and it is just because it is really, really good. The goodness begins on a bed of baby spinach and continues with fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced red onions, swiss cheese, crunchy bacon, and honey roasted peanuts. The goodness is finished off with a light, sweet poppy seed vinaigrette. My light and fluffy homemade rolls compliment this salad beautifully

No comments: