I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Menu for the week of August 12 to August 18

Monday, August 13 
Cobb/Club Sandwich
Grape Salad
This creative sandwich is a combination of a club sandwich and a cobb salad and has quickly become a favorite among all ages. I start with a bollio roll and add a shmear of a super yummy (yet perfectly subtle) bleu cheese-infused mayo as the sauce. I top it with chicken, tomato, hard-boiled egg, avocado, bacon, and lettuce. Take one bite and you will be completely hooked. I pair this sandwich with a bright, sweet, tangy grape salad. The combination of flavors in this meal is sure to make for a table full of extremely happy eaters.
 
Wednesday, August 15
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
Salad Greens with an Orange Vinaigrette
Hard Roll

Picture in your mind a child that refuses to eat anything you put in front of them. You'll probably have to think of the neighbor's child because I'm sure that none of you encounter this at your house. Just indulge me. Then, picture putting a meal in front of you that they not only eat - down to the last bite - but actually ask for more. They may even like it so much that they actually pick bites off other people's plates. This is that meal! I create a simple but tangy marinade for the chicken breasts using a ton of citrus: lemon, lime, orange, and a touch of honey. When you grill it up, it turns out juicy and so full of flavor. I pair this chicken with a simple salad with an orange vinaigrette and a hard roll. Fabulous!

No comments: