I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Menu for the week of February 20 to February 23

So, I made my kids a promise that on the days that they don't have school, I would dedicate my time to them. Since this Monday is President's Day and my kids will all be home and out of school, I will not be cooking today. It will be Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday this week. Thanks everyone!!

Tuesday, February 21

Creamy Vegetable Soup with Ham
Bread


Wednesday, February 22
Baked Ziti with Mild Italian Sausage
Garlic Bread

Baked Ziti is a classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, marinara sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. The marinara sauce is homemade (of course), and the sausage is mild yet provides enough kick of savory seasoning. Scrumptious!

Thursday, February 23
Teriyaki Steak
White Rice
Fortune Cookies

This steak is tenderly cooked and thinly sliced. The teriyaki sauce is homemade using traditional, flavorful Asian ingredients: soy sauce, vinegar, fresh ginger, and a touch of red pepper flakes. I finish it off with green onions and sesame seeds to produce a dish that is both appetizing and visually appealing. The steak is superb over simple white rice. At the end of your meal, enjoy some fun fortune cookies!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE that you are dedicated to your kids! Not only are you an amazing cook but you are a great MOM! :)