I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Menu for the week of February 13 to February 16

Hi Everyone. For Valentine's day I will not be preparing a meal, however, I will be doing the chocolate cakes and chocolate dipped strawberries that I have done the past couple of years. The cakes and berries have been very popular and those who have ordered them in the past have really seemed to enjoy them. Here is how it will work. If you do just the cake it is $10. If you do the cake and the strawberries (you get 8 dipped strawberries) it will be $15. These will need to be paid separately from your Meagan's Meals account. I have to do them separately from my meals. Pick-up time will be anytime between 3 pm and 6 pm on Valentines day. If you can, let me know approximately what time you will be picking up. Thanks everyone, and enjoy Valentine's Day with your Sweetheart!!

Monday, February 13
Beef Chili topped with cheese
Homemade Scones with Honey Butter


If you're looking for a reason to enjoy the seemingly endless Utah winter, complete with frigid temperatures and the occasional inversion, this meal is your answer. This hearty chili will warm your bones while warming your soul. The perfect compliment to this meaty, flavorful chili are homemade scones. You can use your scone to scoop up the last few bites of chili and wipe the bowl clean, or put a dollop of honey butter and let it melt down your fingers while enjoying your scone as dessert.

Tuesday, February 14
Chocolate Cake Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
























Wednesday, February 15
Homemade Tortellini Soup
Bread

Thursday, February 16
Parmesan Chicken Sandwich
Cole Slaw

This whimsical dish combines two of my most celebrated items. I've taken my deliciously moist Chicken Parmesan and turned it into a fun and easy-to-eat sandwich. Using the same process as my wildly popular Chicken Parmesan dish, everything is homemade and fresh. I start with chicken cutlets, tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. I lightly bread the cutlets, then saute and bake the chicken to ensure luscious, juicy meat with a crunchy exterior. I place a cutlet on a fresh bun, and top with my fresh marinara and cheese. Coupled with my beloved coleslaw, this warm sandwich and fresh, crisp salad make a delicious and satisfying meal that everyone in the family will love!

No comments: