I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and let you know that I will not be cooking for the week of Dec. 26. I have some family and other holiday obligations and will be taking care of that. Thanks to you all. I will post the menu for the week of Jan. 2 by mid week next week.

One other thing....I am doing a special order of the Old Fashioned Pork Roast for someone for their Christmas Eve family dinner. I am doing one large roast that will feed 15-20 people. The way I do it, I can do two roasts. So, if you would like to order it, let me know. The first person that emails me, gets it. Again, it is the full roast, sliced and ready to go, it does not come with any sides, but the roast will comfortably feed 15-20 people. The cost is $35 and is a totally separate purchase from your existing ticket. Let me know ASAP. Pickup will be on Christmas Eve.

No comments: