I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Menu for the week of December 12 to December 15

Monday, December 12
Chicken Pot Pie


My pot pies are made 100% fresh! I begin with homemade pie crust; a process and recipe that I learned years ago in my grandmother's kitchen. Then, I stuff the crust full of onion, celery, potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, and gorgeous chicken breast. I top it off with a creamy chicken broth with fresh parsley.

Please remember that the pot pies aren't cooked. I just don't have the oven space available to cook that many. This is the only recipe that I don't cook for you. You will need to do the cooking at home. I will provide you with the cooking instructions.


Tuesday, December 13
Creamy Vegetable Soup with Ham
Bread


Wednesday, December 14
Baked Ziti with Mild Italian Sausage
Garlic Bread


Thursday, December 15
Teriyaki Steak
White Rice
Fortune Cookies

No comments: