I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Menu for the week of July 26 to July 28

I am just not very good at descriptions. These are new menu items and I think they are fairly self-explanatory. I have a good friend working on my blog. They will have pictures and perfect descriptions when she gets done with them. It's a work in progress. Anyway, if you do have a question about any of the menu items, just send me an email.

Tuesday, July 26
BLTA Sandwich
Cole Slaw
The sandwich is a bacon, lettuce, tomato, chicken and avocado.


Wednesday, July 27
Asian Pork Kebabs
Grilled Vegetables
White Rice
This is the grilled meal. Please let me know if you would like me to grill it for you.

Thursday, July 28
Salad Greens with an Orange Vinaigrette
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast
Hard Roll

No comments: