I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Menu for the week of July 18 to July 20

Monday, July 18
Shredded Barbacoa Sweet Pork Salad
Cilantro Lime Rice
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Several people have told me this is even better then Cafe Rio's. Maybe it's just because the price is right and you get a lot more.

Tuesday, July 19
Buffalo Chicken "French Dip" Sandwiches
Cool Cucumber Salad
The classic Buffalo wings made into a sandwich but with the classic French dip style. The sandwich starts with a wonderful chicken salad and everything else that comes with the Buffalo Wings (except the heat). The dipping sauce is made of the Hot Wing Sauce, so the hot is all in the dip. The cucumber salad go wonderful with the spiciness of the dipping sauce. An outstanding combination, really one of the funnest sandwiches I make. I know that hot wing sauce isn't everyone's cup of tea, so if you would like, I can substitute it for a super yummy homemade balsamic based barbecue sauce that is wonderful with these sandwiches.

Wednesday, July 20
Southwestern Salad with a Grilled Quesadillas
I know these are two things you wouldn't normally put together. The combination might be a little unconventional, but it tastes great. This salad is different for the Southwestern Chopped Salad that was on the menu a few weeks ago. You will be grilling the cheese quesadillas at home. Let me know if you want the regular ranch dressing or the chipotle ranch.

No comments: