I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Menu for the week of May 23 to May 26

Monday, May 23
Teriyaki Steak
White Rice
Fortune Cookies

This steak is tenderly cooked and thinly sliced. The teriyaki sauce is homemade using traditional, flavorful Asian ingredients: soy sauce, vinegar, fresh ginger, and a touch of red pepper flakes. I finish it off with green onions and sesame seeds to produce a dish that is both appetizing and visually appealing. The steak is superb over simple white rice. At the end of your meal, enjoy some fun fortune cookies!

Tuesday, May 24
White Bean Chicken Chili
Bread

Made with tender white chicken breast, this chili is packed with flavor without being overwhelmingly spicy. I use three different peppers, onions, garlic, and hearty white beans. After all of the flavors have infused beautifully through a slow simmering process, I add lime juice and cilantro for a fresh, vibrant touch. You can lose yourself in a number of toppings for this delicious chili: shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, sour cream, cilantro, and fresh lime.

Wednesday, May 25
Chicken Pot Pie

My pot pies are made 100% fresh! I begin with homemade pie crust; a process and recipe that I learned years ago in my grandmother's kitchen. Then, I stuff the crust full of onion, celery, potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, and gorgeous chicken breast. I top it off with a creamy chicken broth with fresh parsley. These pies are heaven baked in a pan.

The Chicken pot pie will be in the individual pans again. You will be getting 6 of the individual pies. Please remember that the pot pies aren't cooked. I just don't have the oven space available to cook that many. This is the only recipe that I don't cook for you. You will need to do the cooking at home. I will provide you with the cooking instructions.

Thursday, May 26
Baked Ziti with Mild Italian Sausage
Garlic Bread

Baked Ziti is a classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, marinara sauce, and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. The marinara sauce is homemade (of course), and the sausage is mild yet provides enough kick of savory seasoning. Scrumptious!

No comments: