I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Menu for the Week of May 16 to May 19

Monday, May 16
Baked Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

This flavorful dish is a fun twist on a favorite entree. Think traditional spaghetti assembled lasagna-style. To begin, my meat sauce is made from scratch. Starting with a classic tomato base, I add fresh onions, peppers, garlic, and parsley. After the sauce simmers for a few hours so all the flavors combine beautifully, I layer the cooked noodles, sauce, and cheese and bake it to perfection. Served with my famous garlic bread, this meal will be a huge hit with everyone in the family.

Tuesday, May 17
I will not to be cooking tonight. I am excited to be catering a lunch, and there are simply not enough hours in the day to do both. However, if you ever have any catering questions, just send me an email.

Wednesday, May 18
Chicken Breast with a Light Cream Sauce
Penne Pasta

I start with white-meat chicken breasts and poach them with handfuls of fresh vegetables and herbs. The result is a tender, gorgeous piece of chicken infused with flavor. Then, I create a light, delicate cream sauce featuring thinly sliced mushrooms and a touch of garlic. Served over penne pasta and topped with fresh parsley, this luscious dish is one of my most requested.

Thursday, May 19
Irish Brisket with Horseradish Sauce
Sauteed Cabbage

For those of you who haven't tried this, I want you to forget all your pre-conceived ideas about corned beef. This is probably my signature meal, and I have mastered the process so that nothing but tender, flavorful meat emerges. By sauteing the cabbage, I am able to present a side dish that is fresh, colorful, and slightly firm. The corned beef and cabbage is definitely a delicious combination. I top the meat with my homemade horseradish cream sauce which still has a kick without overwhelming the taste buds.

No comments: