I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Menu for the week of March 21 to March 24

Monday, March 21
Teriyaki Steak
White Rice
Fortune Cookies

Tuesday, March 22
White Chicken Chili
Bread
Most of you have not had this soup. My older customers have requested that I bring this back.

Wednesday, March 23
Chicken Pot Pie
The chicken pot pie will be in the individual pans again. You will be getting 6 of the individual pies. Please remember that the pot pies aren't cooked. I just don't have the oven space available to cook that many. This is the only recipe that I don't cook for you. You will need to do the cooking at home. I will provide you with the cooking instructions.

Thursday, March 24
Baked Ziti With Mild Italian sausage
Garlic Bread

No comments: