I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Menu for the week of June 18 to June 22

Wednesday, June 20
Shredded Barbacoa Sweet Pork Salad
Avocado Ranch Dressing

This salad is deep, layered, satisfying, and incredibly flavorful. In a flour tortilla bowl, I start with a flavorful cilantro lime rice as the the first layer, add soft black beans in a light tomato sauce, top the beans with cheese, and finally pour on handfuls of tender, sweet, Barbacoa pork. I top the entire creation with crispy lettuce and a creamy avocado ranch dressing. Several people have told me that this is even better than Cafe Rio's. Maybe it's just because the price is right and you get a lot more.

No comments: