I have an answer and a solution to that question. Let me do all the work for you. Scroll to the bottom of the page and see how easy it is.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Next week and the month of May.

Hi Everyone,

I am going to be taking the Month of May off completely.  I don't necessarily want to, but I need to.  With Meagan's Meals as busy as it is, I have let a lot of other things move to the back burner.  I really need to take some time and get several things completed.  My kids have been begging me, and its time.  I figured this was the ideal time and then I can transition into the summer meals.  I appreciate all of you and your continued support.  Thanks again.  If you do have any special requests or anything during May, just let me know and I can more than likely accommodate you. 

No comments: